Thursday, June 26, 2014

Something About Nipple Covers

Family. Why do I have so many problems purchasing nipple covers? It's because I'm black. This is a small breasted woman problem I'm having. Women with big breast can never go braless, so they don't have to worry about if their nipples are showing under shirts. My issues are unique. LOL!

I literally wrote about this years ago. I paid too much money for shipping and handling for breast petals. Today, in 2014, with all the diversity in the world and all the technology in the world, I am dealing with the struggle of even finding a brown or toffee or cocoa or mocha breast cover. I've been looking since Monday and Amazon, Google, Ebay and every lingerie site known to woman has failed me.

I finally find some and the overnight shipping on a $20 purchase is $99. iaintgonebeabletadoit.

So I put the brand name in a Google search and the first place that comes up is David's Bridal. Now, I don't know why I didn't think of this first. If ever there was a time to be modest, it's on your wedding day. I was looking on stripper sites and they were giving me glittery nonsense. But when I purchase this, you know they're going to think I'm someone's wife.

Just like when I start playing on diamond sites, they start sending me "the nest" magazine for free. For those of you that don't know that's a magazine for new couples. #NoThankYou

Actually... David's Bridal overnight shipping is 6-8 days because they have to do deal with processing. #AintNobodyGotTimeForThat

I wonder if you live in some countries in Africa or Jamaica or another place where darker skin is more common if the color "nude" is black people's color. I have the color nude. I want to scream it from the rooftop that nude is not nude. Nude is white people's color, but no one hears me.

The search continues...

I found some called Braza Petal Tops from a company called Baretique in Cocoa. The fashion forms breast petals in toffee are extinct. I don't think those will be here before my vacation, so I'm about to be in Spain on my Rihanna flow. There won't be any photos, so we'll all just act like it didn't happen. 

1 comment:

chichi said...

How about the diy route, buy some cheapie breast petals and dye it yourself? You can get dye from Joann Fabrics or Michaels